Baltimore, MD Dentist
At the dental office of Jesse L. Ritter, D.D.S., we are a team of highly skilled and compassionate individuals sensitive to our patient’s needs. Our commitments to you are as follows:
- Provide you estimates of cost before you get any dental treatment completed
- Maximize your comfort from the time you enter our office to the time you leave
- Do everything possible to minimize discomfort during and after dental procedures
- Provide amenities that relax and comfort you
- Clearly explain treatment options before proceeding
- Complete a comprehensive exam and diagnosis in order to educate you about the status of your oral health
- Propose treatment solutions that satisfy your individual goals and desires and increase your overall health and well being
- Make recommendations for dental treatment based on what we would recommend for our own family
- Utilize modern techniques, training, and technology to provide you with the best treatment available
- Get to know you personally
Our practice has been part of the Towson community for over 40 years. Dr. Thomas B. Fahey founded the practice back in 1972 and served his patients honorably through the years. In September of 2012, Dr. Fahey passed the reigns to Dr. Jesse L. Ritter. Dr. Ritter makes it his mission to deliver the same outstanding care Dr. Fahey delivered, while at the same time continuously improving every aspect of the practice.
Over the years our practice has undergone several changes. The building the practice is in was originally built in the early 1950’s and used as a primary residence for nearly 20 years. In the early 1970’s Dr. Fahey bought the building and opened up his dental practice. In the 1980’s an addition was added on the front of the building expand the office space. Today, this expansion is where our reception area and front desk are located.
In the 1990’s, the office underwent a large renovation to modernize the space. In the passed two years the office has undergone a series of small renovation “updates” to help maximize the comforting and modern feel of the office. Our office went fully digital with paperless charting and digital x-rays last year.
Every improvement we perform is aimed to improve some level of the patient’s experience. From the wall and decoration colors creating a more relaxing feel, to the natural lighting creating a sense of openness, to the addition of advanced technology to improve diagnosis, treatment abilities, minimize radiation, and make dental procedures more comfortable. We are always improving! Contact our office today.